who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Friday, October 2, 2009

BATIK's day every october 2th

october 2th 2009 batik's day.

oh yeay..finally we got that batik's day.
remember guys,every october 2th.
try to use our traditional shirt..
BATIK
i heart batik
did you know David Beckham and George W. Bush had used batik's shirt before?
yeah they did that and now is our turn to show our batik..

:))
me n my bestfriend went to sumarecon

my BF,hellodeyhay,my BF's bestfriend


happy puppy gading serpong

we used batik of course!

batik i loves you!!

what i wore :
-black tankie
-batik shirt
-black pants
-bomber converse shoes
-lil bear back pack
-accessories


p.s.: this pic i took after i had a dance competition so,i still used my costume!lols,:)

No comments:

Post a Comment