who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fashion tag..tag by me..tag for YOU!!>>Hellodeyhay

Please and please..open this HTML..
my fashion tag in GOGIRLMAGZ.com
4 photos from me..
love gogirl so muchh..
:):)Choose for me,,which is the best photo??share me please:):)
http://gogirlmagz.com/beta/entry/954/sneaky-sneak
by the way this is the photo which inspired me today!!
still love her very much..
i never found a girl with an unique crop hair,unique style,and unique face
i heart agyness deyn!!!!



LOOK IN HERE FOR THE POLYVORE

No comments:

Post a Comment