who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Thursday, May 7, 2009

MY WISH LISTS for JUNE>>Hellodeyhay

HELLOdeyhay must have items :
1.ruffle dress
2.statement neklace
3.new haircut
4.no heel ankle boots
5.satin harem pants
6.minis
7.latex legging
8.and more LOVE from people around me!!

hellodeyhay next project
1.new statement neklace
2.layer neklace
3.open my online boutique*its all about vintage for HER and distro thing for HIM*
4.streded my shirt
5.make a sweet surprise for him..sssttt dont sy it pliss:):0
6.get a part time in this holidayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment