who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Thursday, September 24, 2009

PHOBIAtic to step my foot again

do u know about PHOBIA 2??
the exisct movie now in blitzmegaplex?
this story told us about 5 different stories.
and all of that stories was a scary story!
oh yeahh you know?i screamed in the studio when i watched it in wednesday,sept 23th 2009
all of my friends jumped in every scenes
i just thought they become crazy butt really,that was a good movie


first stop.PIM 1(21 searched for the grudge 3)*top*
PIM2*bottom*




at the lobby after bought a little lolipop.yum

you knowed??we lost our car!oh yeahh..walking around the basement to search it

next stop teras kota bsd city (searched for phobia 2)
yeiy..


me and my BF
have fun so muchhhh
this is my stuff :
a plain shirt
a white short jeans
goldie belt
silver accessories
gucci's bag

2 comments:

  1. you've post your BF's picture, deaa !
    kta ny ga maua pasangg ..hwhw

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...maksud g..ga g jadiin wdget di samping kaya waktu duluuuuu.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete