who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Repost again baby!!!Hellodeyhay come back

heyyoooo...
r u missing me????yes???of course???thank youu..lols.
for a long time i stopped to open my blog and blogged you all
and now,i try to repost again.
do you know what the BIG(very big so i used big font) reason i wanna repost again in my blog?
because i don't have any kind of activities that i can do!
okey let we makes it shorter.
I'M BORED!
okey?
my BF goes to singapore and then leave me with all of the such things in here
what that??
shit i said!
and then now.i have much times to deleted all of my ex photos,and then changed all of my blog.
but u know me right?
Hellodeyhay heart fashion than her BF.lols.
so i'm here.come back.:):)

"HD"

No comments:

Post a Comment