who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Monday, April 6, 2009

ThE DAY>>>hellodeyhay

hey hey hey gals.i felt any emotions today..
sad,angry,and happy..
but however n whatever i thankfull to all of the people who loved me for their love.
i looked so messy today..becoz i felt nothing...yeahh...nothing///
don't ever wish i 'll take a pic for u all today...
my heart,my body,my face in messy mode on!!!!
JJIIIIIIAMNAKJDBGIAYBDIUHIFBSIFUHKBAISFHJKASBFYASKBFYASGFHASBFYIGASBHFYIASBFBASFIGASKHFUIHAWFA
but any waayyyy
...
i got this pic b4 i write my post,guess who is she??
laff her hair style so much..
can i get a cut like her???
wish it!!
(pixie hair cut...laff it so muchh.how do i look if i cut my hair like that???i need ur comment plisss)


6 comments:

  1. wew .
    cool .!!
    just trying to cut ur hair like that .
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuuuuu,,,,i wanna try that!!!!!
    ><
    i'll give u a sound later!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the details.... xD
    where is ur new haircut??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi..slow girl!^^just always to open my blog okay??

    ReplyDelete