who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Saturday, April 4, 2009

SUNDAY MORNING in glory day>>HELLOdeyhay

I started this day with scream n angry from my MOM(coz we late to go to the church,duHHH!!)
and oh hell yehhh..i'm very sleepy
yesterday i slept at 11p.m.
not to late but i was very tired..
back to the topic..
so this is my style today
vintage mode on..and this is the essentials..
this is my tube top..got it in tanah abang,Rp.50.000

my cartier's vintage bag..from my aunt
and this is my shoes...donatelo>>Rp.250.000
berhubung tujuan ke gereja...gak mungkin kan i wear that tube top(i dunno like to wear sexy style)
so i mix it become this ..
loose top : got it from my grandma's closet
high waist floral : tadaaaaa....this is my tube top.digunakan di pinggang n bagian 'bow' nya dililit dan diikat di belakang.jenius idea,r??
see???it's easy to make ur self become stylish..

happy sunday morning!!!!^^




No comments:

Post a Comment