who's HELLOdeyhay??

My photo
BSD city, Indonesia
an EMO girl,who's heart great fashion so much. i likes to be different and i enjoy it! i loves bangles i loves black i loves eyeliner and mascara i hearts agyness deyn i hearts people with good looks i likes design I HEART COLOURS AND SHAPE ♥ ♥

Saturday, April 4, 2009

HELLOdeyhay---thankfull,today and yesterday

-what you wear will describe what you fill-

hello,hello..this is my first post..
i thank for my JESUS CHRIST today i have a good mood to make a good day.lol!!
i thank for my family...

i thank for my bf..BABAH UTUTTTTT>>>wish u read this..
(look at his face..cangak mode on!!!lol)

i thank for my besties(from the left:me,kath,bong)
>>>we took this pic before go to the dance school yesterday..
terlihat kah kalau tampang kita not in d mood so much??
lol..coz paginya kita baru ambil rapor mid!!!huhu...
but anyway,MY SCORE WAS GOOD!!!!!!
and this is what i wore yesterday..
(for the details)

from top to toe :
blue top : purple haze..i forgot the price!
the outter :acctualy this is my vest.lol..i just used it from up.jadi cuma dibalik doankk..n then add your 'peniti'.(orange,Rp.56.ooo)
a half harem grey legging :from my grandma's closet
ankle gladi : itc bsd,guess the price! i bought two and the price = Rp.50.000!!
big loose quailted bag : avenue,Rp.300.000
heart neklace...
and my bangles..


P.S. the main from make a style is your comfort..if you fill comfort and full off confident so,that's ur style..


3 comments:

  1. oii..
    msukin fto yg ad g dunxx..
    hehe .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @the.shiziis = emmh..udh out of date bgt bu..haha..ntar aj di fb d
    @ jess = thx sweety^^

    ReplyDelete